Welcome to learn more about
a tool that helps you avoid test substances with potential problems regarding
SpotRM+ supports your decisions of new drug structures by warning of potential problems with reactive metabolites. Running locally on your PC using the Bioclipse platform, SpotRM+ highlights potential hazards by matching your structure with a set of carefully selected structural alerts (SA). For larger companies we encourage the purchase of the underlying database for incorporation in your own cheminfo system – excellent for screening of substance libraries.
- The application uses 64 structural alerts (SA).
- Many SAs go beyond the commonly recognized ones.
- Real drug examples (280) illustrate the links between SAs and adverse effects.
- Background is explained in concise summaries that are extensively crosslinked.
- Large selection of links to web-based information, such as literature references, LiverTox db, DailyMed, and more.
- Micro-reviews that put most common RM mechanisms into context.
- Free DEMO version is available
The most prominent feature of SpotRM+ is the wealth of information linked to each alert, some of which is bound to be new to you and may well be an eye-opener.
In summary, SpotRM+ is a unique knowledge database that delivers:
- A comprehensive compilation of structural features that are believed to be involved in the clinical symptoms of problem drugs.
- Unprecedented, easy access to the most relevant information on structural alerts and reported evidence of their involvement.
SpotRM+ is a plug-in to the Bioclipse platform, which also features a number of other plug-ins useful in drug design and ADMET work.
Below is a brief outline of the search and display functionalities which, however, does not show the latest functions for key-word, substructure and similarity searches. Watch the video to see these.